Lava Bucket 8 (8/11/11)
– Bethesda is suing Mojang!
– Scrolls infringes on The Elder Scrolls
– Basically, Bethesda’s lawyers says that Scrolls infringes on The Elder Scrolls trademark.
– Also, EA tried to purchase Mojang.
– Minecraft has sold over 3 million copies
– Players can claim land
– @OskarBurman Because players can claim land and might not want those walls. 😉 But don’t tell anyone yet! (notch)
– @notch [why] can’t you just put a low stone wall around all towns? (OskarBurman)
– Villages have wells.
– Villages/towns will be considered its’ own biome.
– Biome code is being reworked. Rivers!
– Notch and Jeb talk about town borders
– Town borders will be able to be seen from a distance.
– Jeb is working on blacksmiths
– Haha my smithy keeps setting the whole village on fire. I need to contain that lava better…